XDEEP Limited Liability Company Limited Partnership is implementing a project co-financed by European Funds from the Operational Programme Smart Growth 2014-2020, Action 2.4 Cooperation within the national innovation system, Sub-measure 2.4.1 Innovation Instruments Analysis and Piloting Center (inno_LAB),
entitled "Implementation of Selected Transformation Areas Towards Industry 4.0 in XDEEP Enterprise."
Achieving the level of factory digitization characteristic of Industry 4.0. As a result of the investment implementation, the level of production automation and robotization will change, and production management system will be enhanced through increased digitization and decision autonomy. Real-time data collected from production and sales processes will be utilized in the enterprise's process management system, particularly those related to production, thereby increasing production efficiency and flexibility, as well as reducing unit production costs.
- Increase in company sales and revenues,
- Expansion of customer base through individually tailored offers (product customization),
- Reduction of unit production costs,
- Shortening of production and order fulfillment time,
- Enhancement of enterprise cyber security.
March 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023
Amount of Co-Financing: